RESOLUTION TO HONOR REGINALD I. LLOYD FOR SERVICE ON THE WINTHROP UNIVERSITY BOARD OF TRUSTEES

WHEREAS, Winthrop University with grateful appreciation, does hereby recognize and honor the service of Reginald I. Lloyd as a member of the Winthrop University Board of Trustees; and

WHEREAS, his contributions to the Board as a member of the Academic Affairs Committee have been characterized by thoughtfulness and care for his alma mater; and

WHEREAS, he has demonstrated throughout his career his dedication to Winthrop University's values and traditions of service to the State and the community;

THEREFORE, LET IT BE RESOLVED that the Board of Trustees of Winthrop University does hereby gratefully acknowledge the commitment and advocacy that Reginald I. Lloyd has demonstrated on behalf of higher education in general and Winthrop in particular; and

LET IT BE FURTHER RESOLVED that presents today from the students, staff, faculty, and Board this citation as a testament to his achievements and devotion to the University.

June 6, 2003