Visitors

For information about accommodations, public programs, and points of interest please visit Winthrop's Visitors Center 

Directions to the DiGiorgio Campus Center

2020 Alumni Drive, Rock Hill, SC 29733

Southbound I-77:
Take Exit 82-B and follow directional signs toward Rock Hill. Travel approximately 3.5 miles, turn left onto Alumni Drive, turn left on Heritage Lane and left on Scholars Walk in front the West Center.  Visitor parking is conveniently located in front of the West Center. 

Northbound I-77:
Take Exit 82 and follow directional signs for Exit 82-B to Rock Hill.  Travel approximately 4 miles, turn left onto Alumni Drive, turn left on Heritage Lane and left on Scholars Walk in front the West Center. Visitor parking is conveniently located in front of the West Center.

Southbound I-85:
In Charlotte, N.C., take I-77 south to Rock Hill. Follow southbound I-77 directions above.

Northbound I-85:
Proceed to Exit 102 (Earl). Turn right onto SC Highway 198 which becomes S.C. Highway 5. Follow Highway 5 to Rock Hill. In Rock Hill, turn left onto Cherry Road (S.C. 322). Travel approximately half a mile, turn left onto Alumni Drive.  Turn left on Heritage Lane and left on Scholars Walk in front the West Center. Visitor parking is conveniently located in front of the West Center.

From Charlotte/Douglas International Airport:
Follow Billy Graham Parkway to I-77 south. Follow southbound I-77 directions above.