Master of Business Administration

About the MBA

Established in 1972, our AACSB-accredited MBA program provides the tools you need for professional success.  The core classes build your expertise and skills while including a focus on globalization, analytics, technology, and communication in all core courses.  A variety of elective courses enhance your experience.  Small class sizes foster relationship-building and interaction among the diverse student body. Our flexible format allows you to complete your degree according to a schedule that balances your goals, work demands, and personal life. You may start the program in spring, summer, or fall, and schedule classes based on your individual needs.

Degree Options:

Value:

As a public school, our tuition for the Masters of Business Administration program is affordable; and in-state tuition is available to residents of the Charlotte Regional Partnership counties in North Carolina: Mecklenburg, Gaston, Stanley, Cabarrus, Anson, Alexander, Catawba, Cleveland, Iredell, Lincoln, Rowan, and Union.  This, along with our AACSB - International accreditation, consistently allows the Winthrop University MBA program to be one of the top ranked business schools in the area.

Location:

Winthrop University's beautiful campus is located in Rock Hill, S.C. just south of Charlotte, N.C., a city that is big enough to offer career opportunities and entertainment, but small enough to ensure you will not feel overwhelmed.

Charlotte-area professionals have an easy commute to our campus, just south of the state border and less than four miles from I-77.  Many of our students live or work in Uptown Charlotte, South Charlotte, Ballantyne and Fort Mill.

"I live in the South Charlotte area so the location made sense for me, the in-state tuition for Charlotte residents was important and the flexibility of the MBA program fits my lifestyle as a busy full-time working adult with a family."