Transfer Fellows

Transfer Fellows (TFs) are student leaders at Winthrop who work with Orientation to guide new transfer students and their families throughout the trasition to Winthrop. Transfer Fellows work hard to train and prepare for helping new students in their transition. At Orientation, new transfer students are assigned to a TF who will serve as their Winthrop point person and lead sessions to give students exclusive knowledge on what it means to be a Winthrop Eagle as well as host programs throughout the year for transfer students to engage in on campus.

(in alphabetical order by first name)

To contact any of the TFs via e-mail, log into Winthrop's People Search tool.

Donovan Ellerbe

Major: Human Development and Family Studies
Transfer Institution: Florence Darlington Technical College
Favorite Thing about Winthrop: "All the people I have met here! I have been able to connect with a lot of people, and I am forever grratful!"
Campus Resource Spotlight: "I can't pick one, I like that there is something for everyone, no matter your background."
Hometown: Cheraw, SC
Fun Fact: I have traveled to Europe!

Kennedy Fogle

Major: Social Work
Transfer Institution: Wingate University
Favorite Thing About Winthrop: "The community feeling that campus has!"

Campus Resource Spotlight: "My favorite resource is the library, because I use the study rooms all the time, and the library also hosts fun events from time to time!"
Hometown: Mauldin, SC
Fun Fact: "I love to read books and I have a bookstagram."

Kyia Truesdale

Major: Human Resources Management
Transfer Institution: York Technical College
Favorite Thing About Winthrop: "My favorite thing is the amount of events there are for everyone! Everyone can be involved no matter what they are interested in!"

Campus Resource Spotlight: "The Library is a great resource! It's open late to assure you're able to get all of your work done adequetly, it's a great place to meet for group work, and if you need a mental break you can use their meditating room to clear your mind."
Hometown: Lancaster, SC
Fun Fact: I have been to South America and I got to go to Aruba for my birthday last year!

To contact any of the TFs, log into Winthrop's People Search tool.

Interested in applying to be a TF?

The application process starts in September.

View Previous NSFP Staffs

More information about University College Student Services